Saturday, March 1, 2008

When you're alone and life is making you lonely...

I've been up since 5 this morning.  No, there's nothing wrong.  I just couldn't sleep.  So, I worked on a bit of proofreading for Distributed Proofreaders.  By a bit of proofreading, I of course mean about 86 pages worth.  Proofing is apparently like crack for natural-born editors.  I joined that site not 3 days ago, and I've already proofread 197 pages.  I need 300 in total, and to have been a member of the site for 3 weeks, before I can become a proofer in the next round.

I see the 300 as being no problem, as I'm only 103 away, and it's been 3 days.  Of course, by the same token, I'm 103 away and it's only been 3 days.  *attempts to wait patiently*


1 comment:

Niles the Camel said...

I am very pleased to see you are updating the blog more regularly and see, I am reading it!