Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Are you, or are you not, a member of the Pancake Party?

Twitterings for September 12, 2008:
  • 14:37 *falls over* So damn hot. Hurry up & get here, autumn. #
  • 14:43 Feels like I've been run over by a truck. But hey, I made it to class! #
  • 15:02 I love a prof that can slip the phrase "preaching to the choir" inot a lecture. #
  • 15:03 I mean, it might be because I've had so many profs whose first language is not English, so they don't get all the idioms right away... #
  • 15:03 Right, assignment 1, well on its way to being completed. Hahaha... #
  • 15:04 Hee, our building has an X-Wing. #
  • 15:04 Assignment 1, which is supposed to take several hours to complete. I'm on it, really. Especially with assignment 2 being posted this Monday #
  • 15:05 *hides* I'm not ready for an actual assignment! #
  • 15:09 Mmm, Snell's Law... #
  • 15:10 I should know 5 equations - I know 5 equations! #
  • 15:11 *wins* #
  • 15:31 Holography -> complex spatial variables. #
  • 15:33 Engineers refer to complex numbers as j, and not i? WTF, engineers. #
  • 20:17 Cleaned hamster cage when I got home from school. When I tried to move them, Samus sunk her teeth into my palm and wouldn't let go. #
  • 20:17 I mean, she eventually did, then promptly went into the bucket to fight with Ripley. #
  • 20:18 *sigh* Homicidal hamsters... #
  • 20:18 I *finally* finished organizing my Sims downloads. I can play again! #

Sent into the blogosphere by me, Twitter, the homeless mailbox, and viewers like you.

No comments: