Monday, October 13, 2008

Ah, so you're a waffle man...

Twitterings for October 1, 2008:
  • 14:43 My ankle is digging into the concrete floor of this building. Ow. #
  • 14:50 *mutters* I'll high-quality display YOUR better computer. #
  • 14:51 I finished a hefty chunk (the code-writing) of Matlab assignment 3. Who's excited? #
  • 14:51 Also, Twitter is very nice to have. Otherwise, I might actually mutter some of these things about my prof out loud. #
  • 14:52 And, as anyone who's ever talked to me knows, I don't mutter quietly enough... #
  • 14:55 *bounces* #
  • 15:03 Ooo, midterm vote. #
  • 15:07 House is on my desktop, holding a heart at me. And, like, anyone who's sitting behind me. #
  • 15:08 10 minutes later, and I have no idea what the final midterm decision is. #
  • 15:14 ...I should not enjoy Matlab programming quite as much as I do. #
  • 15:20 *John* Shakespeare? #
  • 15:22 No, "corners" are important in today's high-"corner" economy. Also, watch out when you're going around that "corner." #
  • 15:25 XOMG. #
  • 15:27 Dip back into my multivariable calculus? #
  • 15:27 Uh, I lost it. I think the bunnies might have eaten it. #
  • 15:34 And then, all of a sudden? I walked into a conversation about heavy matrix algebra. #
  • 15:34 The worst part is, I hadn't gone anywhere. #
  • 15:39 Yes, of COURSE that's what an eigenvalue is. How could I have forgotten? #
  • 15:48 The cake is a lie. #

Sent into the blogosphere by me, and viewers like you.

No comments: