Monday, October 13, 2008

Now, am I *really* the only one who finds that just a little bit tacky?

Twitterings for October 3, 2008:
  • 01:48 Aviya and Amarantha (my current Sim legacy) popped out TRIPLETS while their youngest was still a toddler. That was...interesting. #
  • 10:28 Groovy, funky Channel 27... #
  • 13:31 There really is nothing quite like erasing the eyes of creepy-looking Furbies and pumpkins. #
  • 13:32 Of course, I'm not that great at texture synthesis, but still, quite impressive. #
  • 13:32 That Furby was just creepy... #
  • 13:33 However, there was that unfortunately-shaped stack of dice I tried to get rid of. Heh. #
  • 15:18 Ow. Ow. Acid. Burn. Reflux. Ugh. #
  • 19:08 Never having caffeine again. Or citrus. Or spicy, fatty, fried foods. Or chocolate. Or tomatoes. #
  • 19:08 Or carbonated anything. #
  • 19:09 If that's what it's going to take to not feel like someone is killing me in the digestive system, I'll take it. #
  • 19:10 Meanwhile, being killed in the upper digestive tract. #
  • 19:40 Ah, flavoured water. Perhaps I shall not die drinking only water. #
  • 19:41 This one is *flavoured*...and has sucralose (but at least it's not aspartame). #
  • 19:42 Before you complain about my artificial sugar hypocrisy, everything but sucralose sends my lower intestine into paroxysms of defeat. #
  • 21:47 @aeiouna Yeah, I'm not reading it either. I have no interest in ever doing so, either. #
  • 23:25 Circe Beaker, your unfortunate nose is...not so unfortunate. #

Sent into the blogosphere by slide rules.

No comments: