Monday, October 27, 2008

Was it the *hats* that were tap-dancing?

Twitterings for October 12, 2008:
  • 13:50 No, Wilson, come baaaaaaack! #
  • 13:56 Downloading Bones, since I haven't seen anything since the premiere. #
  • 13:56 Downloading first 3 seasons of NCIS, plus first few episodes of this season for...no reason I can really think of. #
  • 15:11 Thanksgiving! I mean, turkey. #
  • 15:44 Canadian politics discussions! I love them! #
  • 16:39 Looking at parents' pictures from NYC. #
  • 16:40 Also, you Americans may be excited for your upcoming election, but we will have planned, called, and announced the results of ours... #
  • 16:41 ...before you're even at the polls! #
  • 16:41 (I'm excited for the American election too. Go Obama!) #
  • 16:42 However...I'm very excited for this Tuesday night, when I will be watching the results of our election roll in. #
  • 16:42 Even if I can't vote, because I'm sure as hell not spending 3+ hours on transit getting out here to my parents' to vote (my actual riding).. #
  • 16:43 ...and no official-looking mail comes for me to Ruy and I's apartment, so I can't vote in that riding either. #
  • 16:43 Dwight says that if I don't vote, then I can't bitch about who other people vote for. #
  • 16:44 I'll have him know that I bitched about who people voted for WAAAAAYYY before I was old enough to vote. So, ha. #
  • 16:44 And I never said I was going to bitch. My actual words were "break people's legs if they vote Conservative." #
  • 16:45 And, it was actually just Ruy. #

Sent into the blogosphere by Wilson, Wilson, Wilson, and Jimmy.

No comments: