Monday, October 27, 2008

Well, now they're denying the existence of infinite loops, and I CANNOT ABIDE BY THAT...

Twitterings for October 25th, 2008:
  • 14:30 "Just a second, I'm doing one of those things that's prone to failure." ..."you're...building a house of cards?" #
  • 14:51 Ruy, you are SUCH a nerd. Making spreadsheets for TTD? I mean, really? #
  • 14:51 *doesn't think about making a spreadsheet for her Sims* #
  • 16:54 300 days, a lot of crocheting, and much PotterFicWeekly withdrawal later, I've actually made it to Chapter 29 in After The End. #
  • 16:55 Mind you, this *just* catches me up to where I'd finished listening to the PFW podcast, and absolutely no further. #
  • 16:55 Which means I can't even listen to PFW again yet. #
  • 16:56 Curse the fact that I can't just listen to the podcast without reading the fic. Curse it! #
  • 20:34 6 weeks of laundry = nearly done. Last big load is in dryer, and a few small things are in the washing machine. #
  • 22:31 Rest of the laundry is in the dryer. The finish line is around the corner. #
  • 23:36 6 more towels. #
  • 23:37 And, phew, I finally made it to Chapter 30 in After The End. #

Sent into the blogosphere by invisible loops that are surely not infinite.

No comments: