Monday, October 27, 2008

Who unzipped my banana?

Twitterings for October 7, 2008:

  • 11:59 Right, then the wishing well gives us someone perfectly nice, but the ghosts scare the crap out of Passionfruit, completely tanking the date #
  • 12:00 The flaming bag is still sitting in front of the door. I'm sure I should do something about it. Maybe. #
  • 12:00 She should really just stop. #
  • 12:01 However, as heir, that's not going to work so well. #
  • 12:01 In other news, good morning, everyone! #
  • 12:02 Except, good afternoon (or later! or tomorrow!) anywhere except for Hawaii and Alaska. #
  • 12:02 I set the alarm for 08:30 this morning. Except, after waking up at 11, we realized I'd set it for 8:30PM. #
  • 12:03 If they could just operate in 24 hour time, that'd be just swell and peachy. #
  • 16:24 Don't let your guard down, she could attack at any minute. #
  • 16:25 *hears classical music*
    *wonders if she's losing it* #
  • 16:25 Oh, and I also got a summons for jury duty today. Much as I'd *love* to be on the jury for a criminal trial, I'll be washing my hair. #
  • 17:13 Thanksgiving is good, but do we all REALLY have to give thanks with a turkey? #
  • 19:07 *IS HUNGRY* #
  • 19:13 *hexes* #
  • 19:14 Curses! I just ordered sushi again. What the hell was I thinking? *salivates* #
  • 19:17 Now, Twitter, I know I feel strongly about this, but there's no need to post it, like, 8 times. #
  • 19:22 Apparently, I have a much louder voice than I ever realized. *zips lips shut* #
  • 19:32 I'm very happy for Hayden Panettiere's cupcakes. Really. I just didn't need to read about it twice in two hours. #
  • 19:32 Or, twice ever, actually. #

Sent into the blogosphere by me, Twitter, and Tyrone the evil butler.

No comments: