Monday, May 5, 2008

Scary eyebrow man...

Yes. I did it again. I disappeared.

This time it was to write finals! (Good excuse.)

And relax and unstress from school! (Good excuse.)

And play The Sims 2 for hours on end! (Horrible, really terrible excuse.)

Now, however, I need to get back into the groove. Which means more working on planned summer projects, more organizing and sorting, and more sitting at my (very tiny portion of a) desk.

This might even mean you'll hear from me more than once every 5 weeks!

Where I can tell you about my newfound love for Rex Murphy, even if his eyes could scare small children into never listening to the CBC (I, ahem, used to be one of those small children). I used to call him a pompous blowhard. Now, I embrace his Canadianness, and look forward to hearing from him, even if yesterday's Cross Country Checkup was as boring and dry as the finest of burnt toast.

Or my unyielding dislike for Tom Clancy. Even though I'm forcing myself to read him. People like him. There must be SOME redeeming quality SOMEWHERE.

Or my sudden and unwavering love for The Amazing Mrs. Pritchard. Oh, United Kingdom, your production of awesome and watchable TV surpasses pretty much everything.

Also, according to the page that I linked you to for Rex Murphy, he tried to run for office twice, once as a Conservative, and once as a Liberal, and lost both times. That, Rexie, my boy, is because YOUR EYEBROWS ARE SCARY AND NO ONE WANTS SCARY EYEBROW MAN AS PREMIER OF ANYTHING.

No comments: