Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Colonel Mustard, in the kitchen, with the lead pipe...

Twitterings for September 9, 2008:
  • 00:39 I just rewatched the first House episode I ever saw. ZOMG, no wonder I fell in love with this show. #
  • 01:35 And that's why I don't take elevators. #
  • 01:35 Heeeey, is that a motorboat? #
  • 03:54 The coughing is just getting irritating. Why am I coughing you ask? #
  • 03:55 Does anyone know whether stomach acid can reflux so far up the esophagus that it gets into your throat and makes you cough? #
  • 03:56 Because this is damn unpleasant. #
  • 13:45 Is it mildly ridiculous to add the item "add items to to-do list" to my to-do list? I mean, it *is* something I need to do... #
  • 19:06 Gleh. I feel nauseated and faint. And dehydrated. #
  • 19:06 It came on suddenly, too. Also, I'd really like to rip my tongue out as it is itchy. #
  • 22:12 *forces Ruy to listen to Mrs. Robinson* There, now you don't even need to watch The Graduate! #

Sent into the blogosphere by me, Twitter, and the letter π.

No comments: