Tuesday, September 9, 2008

We're about to drop an elevator; I'm beside myself...

Ruy, the closing tag is not the problem. The lack of cake, however, is.

  • 15:05 Influences on visual perception: CSIFCE. #
  • 15:05 Composition, shape, illumination, familiarity, context, expectation. #
  • 15:08 I will determine what I'm supposed to be learning by watching these hockey clips. The answer is not hockey. #
  • 15:09 It might be that Canada pwned the USSR at hockey once. You know, back when said USSR existed... #
  • 20:44 Goodie! I have obtained my textbook for Computer Vision. Now, if only I could connect to the ugrad Matlab from here. #
  • 20:45 Heh. So, it turns out that being defriended yet again, has begun to hurt less. Not *not* painful, but it certainly has dulled. #
  • 22:18 This was a triumph. I'm making a note here: huge success. It's hard to overstate my satisfaction. #
  • 22:18 Mmm, Romanian yelling. Just what I like to here at 22:00. #
  • 22:18 In truth, I like DINNER better. #
  • 22:19 *sigh* The perks of living with Ruy. #
  • 22:44 "Alright, I'm going to write on the whiteboard what I need to do tomorrow." - Ruy #
  • 22:44 "Okay, I'm going to Twitter you doing so." - Me #
  • 22:44 Work, bunnies, pack, internet, clean, file, email the friends. #
  • 22:45 And so I did. And it was good. #
  • 23:22 We're just now getting around to cooking dinner. See, this? This is what I have to put up with. #
  • 23:22 However, I just bought a new flavour of Febreze Noticeables, and it smells like laundry, which is my FAVOURITE SCENT EVER. #
  • 23:23 I should specify: CLEAN laundry. Fresh out of the dryer. #
  • 23:24 There is a chair in our kitchen (which is very small, and has no room for anything but appliances and counterspace and us and such). #
  • 23:25 Not sure how it got there, but it is reminiscent of that time we found a salt shaker in our bathroom. No one knew how that got there either. #
  • 23:45 It's just been revoked! #
  • 23:47 ...sorry, watching Family Guy. #

No comments: