Monday, September 8, 2008

Won't you take me to Funkytown?

Twitterings for September 7th:
  • 21:19 Don't drop the blueberry juice, don't drop the blueberry juice. #
  • 21:20 *drops the blueberry juice* Damn it! #
  • 21:20 Today does not feel like Sunday. At all. In fact, I'm very much surprised that I have to get up and go to school tomorrow. #
  • 21:20 At 15:00. #
  • 21:21 Ruy went to his parents' for the day to do laundry and have pre-Romania discussions. #
  • 21:21 I'm sure they all yelled at least once, so it's probably a good thing that I didn't go. #
  • 21:22 Instead, I had the world's best dinner. #
  • 21:22 You can add good soup to anything and make BETTER SOUP. #
  • 21:23 Or rather, you can take something already delicious, add good soup to it, and have an AWESOME MEAL. #
  • 21:24 I'm really building it up here - all I had was potato leek soup (storebought), with (brown rice) macaroni in it. #
  • 21:25 But I boiled the pasta in the soup, so it was even better. I really can't describe it. #
  • 21:25 Like macaroni and cheese, but without all the lactose. And...the cheese... #
  • 21:26 I was productive today, too. Did review of last week's stuff for school. Watched more Railscasts. Sorted more Sim clothing. #
  • 21:27 Slowly catching up on my friends' list, as well. And GReader. #
  • 21:27 And I crocheted! Maybe things will be done in time for Christmas this year. Or *GASP* early?! #
  • 21:41 Won't you take me to Funkytown? #
  • 21:42 I need to find a juice that does not have apple juice as an ingredient. I thought I was safe with the blueberry juice, but alas, apples. #
  • 21:42 The roof of my mouth is all cut up. Owwww.... #
  • 21:43 On an unrelated note, I have a weakness for cellos. #
Contributed to the twitter-pollution by LoudTwitter

No comments: