Sunday, September 7, 2008

Then, we tried to prove Pythagoras' Theorem...

Twitterings for September 4th, 2008, that I forgot to post.

  • 10:46 Must be the season of the witch. #
  • 10:46 But also, forestry class. I see a fern, a giant pinecone, and...an apple? So, what *are* we learning today? #
  • 10:47 Maybe he's just hungry? #
  • 10:51 I know I eat giant pinecones for breakfast. #
  • 19:08 *flails* #
  • 19:09 Sometimes, Ruy chooses really bad times to bring up subjects. #
  • 19:09 So, yes, I'm already tense about school, and this being my last semester and all. #
  • 19:10 Like I want to think about what I'm going to do for extended health coverage when I'm no longer covered under my parents'. #
  • 19:10 Especially given my 300 or so pre-existing medical conditions. #
  • 19:14 So, they won't cover anything to do with my depression, anxiety, glaucoma, osteochondritis dessicans in my knee, osteonecrosis in my foot... #
  • 19:14 Dear god, I should probably not actually develop Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease between now and next year, or I'll be paying for that too. #
  • 19:14 These drugs ain't cheap. #
  • 19:15 *flails* #
  • 20:59 Allison Cameron for the win. *nod* #
  • 23:14 Yes, Ruy, House moved because of alien intervention. #

No comments: