Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ebullient sparklepire.

A collection of Twitterings (Twitter is a microblogging service - I periodically post messages there throughout the day, and they're collected at the end of the day and (theoretically) posted here. Except, I can't get them to autopost, so I just copied from my other blog (which none of you, except Lisa (that I know of), read). Long story short, you'll get a set of these at least once every few days. Piece them together, and you may find that I'm either quite crazy, or quite clever.

  • 11:36 Teardrop on the fire... #
  • 13:03 Yes, I'm glad it's 84 degrees and brightly sunny in Cupertino. This does not apply while I'm in Vancouver. #
  • 13:04 ...it's 61 degrees here. Well, geez, I know I said I was too hot... *changes to Celsius* #
  • 13:06 First day of school yesterday. One class, 5 minutes long, quite literally. Prof is freakin' ancient. #
  • 13:07 The funny part of all this being, of course, that he recognized my last name. #
  • 13:07 Because of my dad. #
  • 13:07 Did I mention it was a Forestry class and this guy was ancient? #
  • 13:08 How do you still recognize a last name 40 years later? #
  • 13:08 The best part of this, being, I will get called on a lot, since I'm one of the 2 in the class whose name he already knows. #
  • 13:08 Damn it, there goes my anonymity. #
  • 13:09 Computer Vision this afternoon. I'm fairly certain I'll just blend right into that class. #
  • 13:10 Or put my head through the wall due to the calculus. #
  • 13:31 Eh, I guess we'll see. #
  • 13:32 2 hour Bones premiere tonight. Nobody call between the hours of 19:45 and 22:15. I need the 15 minute buffer zone on either side. #
  • 13:32 For hyperventilating. #
  • 13:45 How did I end up in debug mode for Seeqpod? #
  • 13:45 Hava nagila! #
  • 16:38 The date today is not the 9th, nor is it the 5th. ...at least I go the year right. #
  • 16:38 Undergraduate information sheep. #
  • 16:38 Hi, Bob! #
  • 16:39 I, [subject name here], hereby promise not to fall asleep in this class. Much. #
  • 16:39 ...if he makes me swivel to the left once more, I'm flinging my pen at him. #
  • 16:40 [So, of course, he spent the entire class on the left side of the classroom.] #
  • 16:40 "I like to tell stories" does not read "I like tall shoes." #
  • 16:40 ...I wonder if he'll tell stories about tall shoes. #
  • 16:41 Didn't bring laptop to class. So, yes, I manual-Twittered while I sat there. Pathetic, no? #
  • 16:41 So, this *gets distracted*... #
  • 16:42 Right, so this is apparently going to be the class that BLOWS MY MIND, OMG. #
  • 16:42 I shit you not. #
  • 16:54 Wikipedia is not a verb. #
  • 16:55 Do you say you're going to go an "encyclopedia" something? #
  • 16:55 ...okay, *normal* people, do you say you're going to go and encyclopedia something? #
  • 17:08 Where the hell is a good dictionary when you want to sit down and read one? #
  • 23:57 You do *not* want to know what we just found in our cupboard. #
  • 23:57 All I can say is...*shudder*. #
  • 00:06 And Ruy's just making terrible puns. #

No comments: