Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Thematic excavation...

So, you're probably all wondering where the hell I've been for 4 months.  There's a long answer, and a short answer.

The short answer is: away.

...

Oh, you wanted the long answer?

Alright, then...

It all began in the summer of 1967.  The trees were blue, the sky was green...

Or, more seriously, it was May of 2008.  The Yankees had just won the...

It was the summer of 2008.  I played a lot of The Sims.  I had a birthday (I turned an unimpressive 23).  I got a job working for the same company as Ruy (though, rather unfortunately, Ruy is the one who "suggests" what I should work on next, which can be quite irritating, considering everything I've been assigned so far has either been not good enough, unappreciated, or in some cases, just plain not read at all).  We rescued 2 more bunnies, and named them Goomba and Blooper, after two characters in the Mario series of games.  They're both girls.

I learned stuff, wrote stuff, and did stuff.  Then I went on a roadtrip.  You'll get that write-up as soon as I have time to post it.  Long story short, we went to California.

I'm back at school for my last semester.  Two classes: Computer Vision, and Principles of Forestry Science.  Forestry Science taught by an ancient professor emeritus, which, by virtue of that fact, meant that he remembered the name Drozdiak.

No comments: