Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I can't describe how much that is *not* the food court...

Twitterings for September 22, 2008:

  • 00:24 Okay, autumn, I get it. You're here, you brought rain, and you're not going away. #
  • 00:25 I am absolutely *freezing* right now. There are not enough blankets in this apartment. #
  • 00:25 Or warm clothes. #
  • 00:26 Had dinner with the inlaws this evening. First time I've gone over there without Ruy. :P #
  • 00:27 Speaking of which, I can feel all 24 of the hours in the day again, and possibly some spares. I know this means it'll be Wednesday soon. #
  • 00:28 Got lost in Sears today. How can there be no visible entrance to the mall, when I know you can get into Sears FROM the mall? #
  • 00:59 Frakking windy outside. #
  • 13:10 Listening to the lecture from last time for CompViz, before this afternoon's class. I should have done this on the weekend. #
  • 13:10 Also, he totally just used the term *handwave*. #
  • 18:08 Not my brightest moment: I just slept through my CompViz class, which was at 3. #
  • 18:09 I must have dozed off listening to the lecture from last time (around quarter after 1), and just woke up now. #
  • 18:09 Man, I feel like an idiot. #
  • 18:55 I did finish listening to last time's audio, though. #
  • 19:13 Okay, much better now. I've gone over the notes, and he'll probably still be doing the same stuff on Wednesday, and it all makes sense. #
  • 19:13 Okay, more sense. #
  • 19:14 Ruy called me earlier, and was channel-flipping. Came across SG-1 in English with Romanian subtitles. I demanded to know what episode it was #
  • 19:14 He told me one line, and I was able to figure out that it was Zero Hour from Season 8. Yes, I am a geek. #
  • 20:08 And now, it's time to clean a bunny cage. #
  • 21:49 Done and showered. Now, I can relax and watch H & H run around. #

Sent into the blogosphere by me, Twitter, Sears having a lack of doors leading into the mall, and a food court that no longer exists.

No comments: