Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The pudding, it was not so tasty...

Twitterings for September 23, 2008:
  • 11:20 Sneezing. Just cleaned out B & G's cage. Hay dust everywhere! #
  • 11:21 Goomba is currently attempting to break into the food stores. If she could wait 5 minutes, I could pour some into a bowl for her. #
  • 11:22 I would tell her to stop, but she's just so damn crafty! #
  • 11:22 There, see? Dishwasher's done. Bowl of food. #
  • 11:32 Everybody is eating and happy. #
  • 11:57 Another set of notes and formulae done! Shower and coffee time! #
  • 12:37 Coffee! #
  • 13:36 A ghost from a wishing well? I mean, really? #
  • 13:37 Also, Seeqpod, your lack of Gordon Lightfoot disturbs me. I've had to resort to YouTube. #
  • 14:02 Sundown, you better take care, if I find you've been creepin' round my back stairs. #
  • 14:31 I *will* finish watching up to episode 75 of Railscasts. #
  • 14:31 *is on episode 58* #
  • 15:29 Alright, that's it, I AM TYING THE CROCHET HOOK TO MYSELF. I have lost it, yet again. #
  • 17:55 Wooo. Episode 62. I may finish this yet. #
  • 18:56 What's this? Me attempting to eat dinner at a normal time? Surely not. #

Sent into the blogosphere by me, Twitter, a palpable sense of tension regarding planes and Ruy, and the vanilla pudding that sucked horribly.

No comments: