Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Jacker does not equal jacket, no matter how zippy...

Twitterings for September 14, 2008:
  • 00:37 I have now finished the MATLAB tutorial of 4 days, 3 nights, and an hour. Frakking long assignment. #
  • 00:38 But at least I have tomorrow to rest. Rest and clean a bunny cage. If I do it in the morning, H & H can run about all day... #
  • 00:39 ...which should thrill them, as they haven't been out in a bit. Blooper & Goomba's cage can wait until Monday. #
  • 00:39 Then they'll get *their* chance to run around. Which neither of them will take until I start to close up the cage again & Blooper... #
  • 00:40 ...goes zooming under the couch, possibly never to be heard from again. #
  • 12:05 Oh, snap. #
  • 12:05 I have no energy. None. WTF, even, considering I just woke up from 8+ hours of sleep. The bunnies are going to have to wait. #
  • 12:06 Ruy called this morning, thankfully waking me up from a ridiculously complicated dream in which I was getting married. #
  • 12:07 My hero. #

Sent into the blogosphere by me, a mermaid's tail, Twitter, and a box of ghosts.

No comments: