Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Leftology, the study of lefts...

Twitterings for September 15, 2008:
  • 14:43 These pants, they are too loose. #
  • 14:45 And I, I took the road less travelled by, and that has made all the difference. #
  • 14:46 Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to decieve... #
  • 14:46 Oh captain, my captain.. #
  • 14:47 The heat has addled my brain, just a little. #
  • 14:50 I just realized that I can't type on the iPhone with 2 hands, even though I think that's how it's supposed to be used. Heh. #
  • 14:55 Also. I bought pants that button up on the wrong side. #
  • 17:40 WTF, there's no NDP candidate for my riding for October's federal election. #

Sent into the blogosphere by me, Twitter, letter-carriers everywhere, and Blooper's under-the-couch hideout.

No comments: