Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I don't want to make you sway...

Twitterings for September 16, 2008:
  • 12:59 Caramel frap = delicious + poisonlactose = dying of delicious. #
  • 13:03 Oh, plus the coffee that will give me horrible acid reflux = really quite worth it. #
  • 13:03 I can't help it, it's so, so tasty! #
  • 14:31 Excuse me, I have to go and have words that don't exist in my head for awhile, like "kleptography." #
  • 14:31 It just rollllls off the tongue. #
  • 16:05 *melts* #
  • 16:05 Yay, finished audio and visual review of the last couple of CompViz lectures. *accomplished* #
  • 16:06 Next, I catch up on Railscasts, and install WinXP32 on GLaDOS. She's way too smart for her own good right now, and won't run the Sims. #
  • 16:07 And by smart, I mean she's running 64-bit Windows XP. #
  • 17:19 WHY IS IT RAINING IN BRASOV? I WANT RAIN, DAMNIT! #
  • 17:20 But also, installing Windows. #
  • 17:20 My phone is not a mouse. #
  • 17:24 You have disturbed my composure. Away with ye. #
  • 19:05 Everyone on PotterFicWeekly, and I have NO CLUE why. #
  • 21:59 Okay, wow, I just reread that and it makes no sense. #
  • 22:00 What I meant was that everyone on PotterFicWeekly were laughing hysterically at something, and I had no idea why. #
  • 22:00 AND I STILL DON'T. #
  • 22:31 I have been strangely productive today. I'm so proud! #
  • 22:32 Neurotic, but productive. #
  • 22:39 Oh man, am I starved for company right now. #
  • 22:41 When you start resorting to reading about OTHER PEOPLE'S Sims, to feel a little less lonely (not even playing my own, geez)... #
  • 22:42 As long as I don't start talking to them, I think we're okay. I cannot promise the same with my own Sims. #
  • 22:42 Breaking the fourth wall is me. #

Sent into the blogosphere by me, Twitter, and a smattering of Matlab.

No comments: