Thursday, September 18, 2008

Stop apparating on top of people...

Twitterings for September 17, 2008:
  • 00:14 My internet died. Just when I thought I thought I was lonely enough. Twittering to no one on Ruy's iPhone. #
  • 00:16 I'd just heard from Ruy too, finally. He's feeling unwell. I can't even Skype with him because of the stupid Internet. #
  • 00:19 Excuse me while I go slightly goofy. #
  • 03:03 Wait, so, Ativan quells the anxiety attack AND fixes the Internet? That's some kind of deal. #
  • 03:12 On a sadder note, it's 3am, every sensible person on this continent is asleep, and I'm so lonely it hurts. #
  • 12:10 I feel much better this morning. Perhaps the sunlight helps. And I'm no sparkly vampire, so... #
  • 13:04 Having dinner with the siblings tonight. Should be fun. Nice to talk to someone other than myself... #
  • 16:26 You know when You're going slightly nutty when... #
  • 16:27 ...you *look forward* to working on a Matlab assignment. "Ah, sweet, MATLAB!" #
  • 16:28 ...you get a caramel frappuccino at 3 in the afternoon, knowing the caffeinie will keep you up past midnight. #
  • 16:28 ...but you do it anyway, because THINK OF ALL THE TIME YOU COULD BE SPENDING WITH MATLAB. #
  • 16:32 (Man, sorry for the degradation of my spelling in Twitter. I blame the fact that I type fast and press enter without thinking.) #
  • 16:35 ...the thought of giving the apartment a good clean is making you gleeful. #
  • 16:38 ...fresh carrot greens for everyone! #
  • 16:47 Subject-verb agreement, it is your buddy. #
  • 19:20 *rubs tummy* It is entirely possible that I just ate a landmine. #
  • 23:30 So...you know that Matlab assignment I had that was due two weeks from now? That we didn't need to start quite yet? #
  • 23:31 I, um, just finished it. #
  • 23:31 I mean, I have to copy it all into a Google Doc, PDF it, and print it, but... #
  • 23:31 The hard part is done! #
  • 23:31 Oh, Matlab, you and me, baby... #

Sent into the blogosphere by me, Twitter, and Highlighter Glitterbox.

No comments: