Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sundown, you better take care, if I find you've been creepin' round my back stairs...

Twitterings for September 18, 2008:
  • 12:01 Finished catching up on what I missed yesterday. I'm on a roll! #
  • 12:08 Opted out of UBC's med/dental for they year. #
  • 12:08 I think *someone* deserves some coffee! #
  • 12:10 Strange Russians need to stop friending my on LJ. Seriously. #
  • 19:21 *yawn* I'm just exhausted. Oh, but I finally installed the Sims (including Apartment Life) on Ruy's PC. #
  • 19:22 Also, I just stuck a DVD inside a CD drive, and wondered why it wasn't reading it. :P #
  • 20:24 I have to give serious kudos to the Simlogical mortgage shrub for the Sims. IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE, I LOVE IT. #

Sent into the blogosphere by me, Twitter, and Gordon Lightfoot creeping around people's back stairs.

No comments: