Tuesday, September 23, 2008

This song cannot possibly be about sports...

Twitterings for September 19, 2008:
  • 00:59 ROFL. So, one of the Sims I created for my latest Legacy-founder's potential spouse is Carmen Sandiego. #
  • 00:59 Her Lifetime Want (with no help with me)? Criminal Mastermind. #
  • 01:00 Mwahahahahaaaaa... #
  • 02:07 Well, she didn't end up with the Divine Ms. S. No chemistry. It's okay, I think marriage & kids would tie down the famous criminal. #
  • 02:07 Also? Then you'd know *exactly* where in the world Carmen Sandiego was. #
  • 02:08 We just can't have that. #
  • 02:09 Right, so our hero (Amarantha Thyme) subjected all the contestants (7) to the infamous flirt test. She had chemistry with 2 of them. #
  • 02:09 It was down to Shoe Lightfeather and Aviya Amaryllis. #
  • 02:10 Ama thought Shoe was hot, but her relationship with Avi grew a lot faster. #
  • 02:12 So, Ama and Avi are beginning their adventure together. #
  • 02:12 And they desperately need a couch or chair that is not on the second floor, so they don't walk alllll the way upstairs every time... #
  • 02:12 ...the newspaper arrives. #
  • 02:13 ...and they want to read it. #
  • 02:13 Man, I need to go to sleep. #
  • 13:21 Matlab assignment compiled and ready to be printed & stapled. #
  • 15:11 I'm not sleeping. I'm just thinking with my eyes closed. #

Sent into the blogosphere by me, Twitter, books about grammar, and Dire Straits' Walk of Life

No comments: