Tuesday, October 28, 2008

And then, the WiiFit made fun of me...

Twitterings for October 27, 2008:
  • 14:29 *stares at midterm histogram* Yeah, I'm willing to bet good money that 16/40 on the first midterm is me. #
  • 17:28 I PASSSSSSSED! #
  • 17:29 I got 46/80 in total, 21/40 for one part, and 25/40 for the other. So, passes for both, and a pass in total. And that 16 wasn't meeeee! #
  • 17:39 Because Janis will read this, be bored out of her mind, and wonder why she reads my blog at all because she's never mentioned: Hi Janis! #
  • 17:39 ...she turns 30 in less than a month. But it's okay with her, because she's getting married next year. #
  • 17:40 Speaking of the sis, her, my mom, and I went shopping at Park Royal yesterday. Janis kept trying to dress me up in ugly sweaters. #
  • 17:41 She didn't appreciate my taste in ugly-patterned blouses. #
  • 17:51 And the only baby Halloween costumes left (Old Navy had a hot dog costume last year, which cannot be topped) were a butterfly and... #
  • 17:52 ...what can only be classified as a shrew. Several of Janis' friends have had babies within the past couple of years, so at least the... #
  • 17:52 ...costumes are somewhat relevant. Maybe. #
  • 17:52 Right, she also tried to have a stuffed alligator eat me. #
  • 17:53 Did I mention she's turning 30 in less than a month? #
  • 17:53 We also gawked at the prices of fake flower arrangement at Michaels. That was fun. #
  • 17:54 Oh, and those Halloween treats from Whole Foods, that smelled *and* tasted like sweet sushi, though we're not sure why. #
  • 17:54 Pleasant aftertaste though. #
  • 17:55 All in all, it was a fun trip, even if I was laughed at when I got interrupted and said "Excuse me, I *was* having a point." #
  • 17:58 It is such fun to hang out with my mom and my sister. Even if all our roles are sometimes reversed. #
  • 17:58 "Older sister," my ass... #
  • 18:08 I started doing that "I'm Surrounded By Idiots" challenge for the Sims. #
  • 18:08 Decided to name the characters after things I saw around me (not my idea, but it's a good one). #
  • 18:09 Main character's name is Shredder. Had a daughter named Scissors. #
  • 18:09 So, of course, we have the delightful action: "Play with Scissors." #
  • 18:51 The Halting Problem: Maybe It's Just Taking A Long Time #
  • 19:06 Now, they're hitting the table. #
  • 19:06 Seriously, neither of them know how to have a constructive argument. #
  • 19:06 That, and Ruy's dad just makes shit up. #
  • 19:12 Do not introduce, to a rational conversation, zombies. #

Sent into the blogosphere by a white chocolate peppermint mocha and friends.

No comments: