Monday, October 27, 2008

The Halting Problem: Maybe It's Just Taking A Long Time

Twitterings for October 17, 2008:
  • 14:57 Well, you should all be pleased to know that I finally got my pen back from my prof. #
  • 15:01 Sweet, cumulative PDF of notes! #
  • 15:04 ...it also appears to be 153 pages long. That's not so fun. #
  • 15:40 *midterm ph34rs* #
  • 17:19 Something to remember: This course makes a lot more sense if studied in reverse. #
  • 17:20 And, you know, the usual these-notes-suck-damn-it-I'm going-to-read-about-this-on-Wikipedia... #
  • 18:22 This studying is going to go absolutely nowhere if I'm not actually looking at the right window. #
  • 19:00 And Gaussian pyramids? Only understandable backwards. #

Sent into the blogosphere by the laws of the universe: broken for the last time.

No comments: